Relaxing Walk-In Tubs And Showers
Are you looking for a way to increase the independence of yourself, or an elderly loved one? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are a local company dedicated to helping seniors and individuals with disabilities maintain independence and privacy at home with safe and secure bath solutions. We are happy to provide you with the ideal walk-in bathtub, handicap tub, or accessible shower for your home and your needs! Our experts perform free in-home consultations, during which can determine your precise needs, as well as recommend a tub that will complement and function well in your current bathroom. If you’re interested in learning more about walk-in tubs and showers in Frisco, TX, give us a call today at (972) 695-3027!
Walk-in bathtubs and handicap tubs are built with varying design features that make bathing at home safer, as well as more therapeutic. According to your needs, you can choose from different door openings, meaning the some will swing inwards, and others will swing outwards. You can also choose a deeper tub for soaking baths, or a standard depth for regular baths. All of our tubs are equipped with handrails for safety, as well as a built-in seat. Within easy reach of the seat, you can find all of the controls you need to operate your bath! Our tubs also come with in-line heating, and the most sanitary jet system on the market, Purewater Pipeless.
Our walk-in bathtubs in Frisco, TX are high quality, American-made Purewater baths, and they are all equipped with relaxing and rejuvenating pipeless hydromassaging jets. If you're looking fir a quiet, clean, and powerful hydrotherapy solutions, these tubs can't be beat. Pipeless tubs are great because they can be cleaned completely within 5 minutes, contrary to other spa tubs that can never be scrubbed or sanitized. Once, you've used our system, you won't want to bathe any other way!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Are you interested in upgrading your bathing experience? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Did you know that over 200,000 people over the age of 65 go to the emergency room each year for falls in the bathroom? A great way to remedy this situation is to make our tubs and showers safer places. That’s why we offer a wide variety of options for you to choose from to improve the safety of your bathroom. High-quality walk-in tubs provide you and your family the opportunity to safely enter and exit the tub with an easily accessible low threshold, rather than the typical high step over the side of the tub. If you’re interested in learning more about your choices for walk-in tubs and showers in Frisco, TX or the surrounding areas, give us a call at (972) 695-3027, or click on the links below to get started!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? What are the benefits of a walk in tub, compared to a traditional tub? Learn more here!
- Safety Bathubs Safety bathtubs significantly lower the risk of a fall, which accounts for the highest percentage of injuries in individuals over age 65.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs allow you to enter the tub without stepping over the typically high ledge of the tub.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Are you looking for a bathtub that has a seat, as well as an easy low threshold step in option?
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Are you looking for new ways to improve the quality of life of a loved one, or for ways to increase their levels of independence? Bathing is supposed to be a private and relaxing experience, as opposed to a dangerous one that requires assistance. That’s why our selection of walk-in tubs and showers for persons with disabilities are designed to bring the safety as well as the relaxation into the bathing experience. With different styles of doors, options for handheld shower wands, and an ergonomic seated design, our tub selection is sure to have the ideal tub for you or your loved one. You can even choose a hydrotherapy option that provides pain and stress relief with soothing and massaging jets of water. For a simple cleaning and sanitation routine, be sure to check out our pipeless tub options as well!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in tubs can make bathing not only safer for persons with disabilities, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our chair accessible bathtub options allow you to transfer from a wheelchair to a seat in the tub in one seamless motion.
- Accessible Bathtubs These bathtubs offer easy access for different abilities of all kinds, and can make bathing safer and more pleasant.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Our hydrotherapy tubs are great for managing pain, stress, and general aches with gentle and massaging jets of water.
Besides walk-in bathtubs and safety tubs, we also offer a variety of other services. You can count on us for dependable shower installations, as well as bathroom replacements. That means we can replace your old bathtub or shower with a newer, more accessible model. We can also make your shower safer by installing a low threshold entrance to minimize the risk of falling. Our Purewater Pipeless tubs offer the cleanest hydrotherapy systems on the market, but we also carry options from other manufacturers as well. Call us today at (972) 695-3027 to ask about your options for walk-in tubs and showers in Frisco, TX, and find out how we can assist you today!
- Pipeless Bathtubs Our Purewater Pipeless bath options provide you with the most sanitary whirlpool bath options on the market!
- Accessible Shower Installations Retain your independence with a high quality accessible shower installation that accommodates all of your individual needs.
- Seated Shower Installation Seated showers with built-in shower seats are secure, sanitary, and safe alternatives to cheap plastic shower seats.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If you need a more accessible shower or bathtub, our team of experts can quickly and efficiently facilitate your replacement service.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Prevent unnecessary trips and falls by installing a low threshold shower base that helps you enter and exit in a safe manner.