Are you searching for a safer, more stable method to enjoy a bath? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for elderly and disabled individuals. We can provide you with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Erick, OK, as well as functional and accessible showers. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us now by contacting (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our products. During this consultation, we will talk about exactly what you need from your bath solution, as well as explore which designs will work most efficiently in your current lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical conditions, can cause mobility impairment issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This impaired mobility bothers many individuals over the age of 65, and slick places like bathtubs and showers can rapidly become a very dangerous area. There are several smart options in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can allow you to maintain your independence in your home. An easy way to make your shower safer is to add a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean balance. With a selection of customized options to choose from, our accessible showers are meant to cater to your requirements. For similar safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to safely enjoy a hot and pleasant soak.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your home. Calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your installation. For quality customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For best results, it is essential to make your needs and wants clear prior to your walk-in bathtub installation. In order to provide our customers with optimal service, we always perform a free in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that you can also discuss which models will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can often be challenging with a handicap, particularly if your home is not suited to your requirements. Thankfully, your tub no longer needs to be a cause for concern, due to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! With the installation of These specially designed bathtubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. If you are interested in discussing your options for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our experts at (972) 695-3027 today!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a traditional standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from leaking out. While the design is useful at times, it’s also dangerous for senior citizens and other individuals who have difficulty keeping their balance. Wet floors are dangerous enough without working a tall ledge into the mix! We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 to order your better, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.