Are you searching for a less dangerous, more stable way to enjoy a bath? As specialists in elderly or handicap bath solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We have years of expertise installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Geary, OK, and the surrounding cities, and we can provide you with accessible shower solutions as well. To begin, contact (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. During this meeting, we can discuss exactly what you need from your bathing solutions, along with explore which designs will work best in your current lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, as well as certain medical conditions, can cause mobility impairment issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily tasks. This limited mobility affects many individuals older than 65, so slippery places like tubs and showers can rapidly become a very risky place. If you want to remain independent and bathe alone, there are several safer options on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. With a selection of custom options to choose from, our accessible showers are meant to cater to your needs. Our walk-in bathtubs offer a similar safety, with the additional perk of deep ledges that allow you to soak.
You can even explore our luxurious hydrotherapy packages, which will deliver the spa experience directly to your home. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. For quality customer service, and better products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your home, it is essential to know precisely what your requirements are. In order to supply our clients with top level service, we always conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your requirements best. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can create certain issues with appliances in your home. In an effort to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. With the installation of These specifically designed tubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in the bathroom, as well as a safer experience. To learn additional information, or to begin, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that’s meant to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though this is a useful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have difficulties with balance. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a slippery floor creates a perfect storm for slips and falls. Our low threshold and seated shower options are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Call (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.