Do you have trouble with bathing alone, or have you ever fallen while getting into the bath or shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in in-home bath solutions for elderly or disabled individuals. If you are looking to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and secure walk-in bathtubs in Okeene, OK, you can depend on our years of expertise. Contact (972) 695-3027 to get started now, and inquire about the free in-home consultations we provide to our clients. This consultation will be used to not only assess the dimensions and set up of your restroom, but to additional determine which one of our solutions will best address your personal needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical complications can interfere with our day to day tasks thanks to problems with mobility impairment. For many individuals over 65 year of age, impaired mobility makes baths and showers risky, and often an area of injury. If you plan to efficiently and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are great alternatives you can find in the industry. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of stability that removable seats won’t. With a selection of custom amenities to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to work for your requirements. For similar safety, but added relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to safely enjoy a hot and relaxing soak.
If you are interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a therapeutic bath at home. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in the process. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. This consultation is used to determine which installation will fit in your bathroom space, as well as which one will fit your requirements. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can often be difficult with a handicap, especially if your home is not equipped for your needs. In order to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are meant to provide you with a safe and more comfortable bathing experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak with an expert about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it’s not uncommon to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is meant to keep water within the shower and away from the floor. While this is a useful method to keep water within the shower, it also presents a potential risk for seniors who have difficulties with balance. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a slippery floor creates a perfect storm for slips or falls. In order to make showering a safe experience, we provide low threshold shower options, along with built in shower seats. If you are ready for a better showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.