Do you have trouble with bathing alone, or have you ever slipped while getting into the tub or shower? Here in DFW, you can count on AZTX Walk In Tubs for all of your senior or disabled bathtub and shower options. We offer accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Watonga, OK, and we have years of experience providing fast and efficient installations. Set up your free in-home consultation with us now by calling (972) 695-3027, and learn more about our products. This consultation is used to not only look into the dimensions and design of your restroom, but to also determine which one of our systems will best address your personal needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
When you face impaired mobility, you understand that many areas of your life are not as easy as they once were, such as taking a bath independently. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and due to of this impaired mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe easily at home. If you plan to efficiently and securely continue your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers are smart options you can find in the industry. If you’re more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of stability that portable seats won’t. With a selection of custom amenities to choose from, our accessible showers are meant to cater to your needs. For equal safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to safely enjoy a warm and pleasant bath.
You can even explore our deluxe hydrotherapy packages, which can deliver the spa experience right to your home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your safety bathtub. Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a quality AZTX Walk In Tubs installation!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in the process. This is why we are more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation is used to assess which installation will fit in your bathroom space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. Contact our office at (972) 581-9865 to request your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. Ease of use plays a major part in quality of life, which is why we strive to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. With the installation of These specially crafted bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in the bathroom, as well as a safer experience. To learn more, or to begin, call our office at (972) 581-9865 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a typical standing shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though this is a helpful method to keep water within the shower, it also poses a potential risk for senior citizens who have trouble with balance. It’s more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. In order to make showering a safer experience, we provide low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seats. Contact (972) 581-9865 today to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.