Are you at risk of tripping or collapsing in your current shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for elderly as well as disabled individuals. We offer accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Caddo, OK, and we have years of expertise offering speedy and clean installations. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your free in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. This meeting is utilized to not only assess the dimensions and design of your bathroom, but to additional determine which one of our solutions will best address your personal requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re struggling with impaired mobility from old age, or an existing condition, you know that some activities that were once simple for you have become more difficult. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this limited mobility, many elders are not able to bathe easily at home. If you want to stay independent and bathe on your own, there are many safe options on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. If you are more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of security that removable seats won’t. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your entire shower from the safety of the seat without compromising your balance. If you prefer a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more safety features for your requirements.
You can further explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which can bring the spa experience right into your home. To request a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! Make your restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it is important to know precisely what your requirements are. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation with each of our clients. During this consultation, we can discuss your wants and requirements, as well as determine which model will accommodate in your lifestyle as well as your bathroom. Contact the office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation now!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can often be difficult with a handicap, especially if your house is not equipped for your needs. We provide a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to worry about. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, so with a carefully designed bathtub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! To discover additional information, or to get started, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it’s not uncommon to notice a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that’s meant to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. While the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other individuals who have difficulty maintaining their balance. Slippery floors are risky enough without working a high ledge into the mix! We search for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the proper direction! Order your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.