Is your current bathtub or shower too slippery and risky for your current requirements? Here in DFW, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your elderly and disabled tub and shower options. Our team has years of experience installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Calera, OK, and the surrounding cities, and we can provide you with accessible shower options as well. Call (972) 695-3027 to get started now, and ask about the no-cost, in-home consultations we offer to our clients. This consultation is utilized to not only assess the dimensions and set up of your restroom, but to additional find out which one of our systems will best accommodate your personal needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with mobility impairment due to old age, or an existing ailment, you understand that some activities that were formerly simple for you have become increasingly difficult. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and due to of this impaired mobility, many seniors are unable to bathe safely at home. There are several smart solutions in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can allow you to maintain your independence at home. For those that prefer showers to baths, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the security of your shower immediately. Accessible showers even offer a selection of additional features that will enable you to enjoy the full shower without risking your balance. If you’d prefer a hot and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more safety features for your needs.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. To learn more, or to order your installation now, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. For quality customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. That’s why our professionals perform a free in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that you can also talk about which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as meet your needs. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can often be challenging with a handicap, particularly if your home is not equipped for your requirements. In an effort to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, so with a carefully designed bathtub to meet your needs, you can have precisely that! To discover more, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical bathroom models, there is a shower threshold ledge created to prevent water from seeping out of your shower. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other persons who have trouble maintaining their balance. Wet floors are dangerous enough without adding a tall ledge into the equation! Our low threshold as well as seated shower options are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Contact (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.