Is your home’s current bathtub or shower too slippery and risky for your current needs? As specialists in aging and handicap bathing solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. We offer accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Colbert, OK, and we have plenty of experience offering fast and efficient installations. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath professionals. During this consultation, we will discuss which system will work best in your bathroom, along with which system will be most helpful for your day to day needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with impaired mobility due to old age, or an underlying condition, you know that some day to day things that were once simple for you have become increasingly difficult. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many seniors are unable to bathe easily at home. There are several safer options on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can help you maintain your independence at home. A simple way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for reliable and clean balance. With a variety of custom options to choose from, our accessible showers are meant to cater to your needs. For similar safety, but added relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a hot and relaxing soak.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the comfort of your home. To learn more, or to buy your installation today, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. For quality customer service, and better products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it’s essential to make your needs and wants clear before your walk-in bathtub installation. That is why our experts conduct your free in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also talk about which tubs will fit in your restroom, as well as meet your needs. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you know that sometimes it can be hard to find the ideal appliances to fit your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of life, which is why we work to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, so with a specially designed tub to meet your needs, you can have precisely that! To learn additional information, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a traditional standalone shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to prevent water from leaking out. Though this is a useful way to keep water within the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. It’s more difficult to maintain traction when passing over a threshold and onto a wet floor. In order to make showering a safe experience, we provide low threshold shower options, and built in shower seating. Call (972) 695-3027 today to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.