Is your home’s standard bathtub or shower too slippery and risky for your current needs? Here in the DFW area, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for any of your senior and handicap bathtub and shower options. We have plenty of expertise installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Durant, OK, and the surrounding areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower solutions too. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by calling (972) 695-3027, and learn more about our products. This consultation will be utilized to not only assess the dimensions and design of your restroom, but to additional determine which one of our systems will effectively accommodate your personal requirements.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, as well as certain medical complications, can cause mobility impairment issues that affect our ability to carry out certain daily activities. For many individuals over 65 year old, limited mobility leaves baths as well as showers dangerous, and generally a place of injury. If you want to remain independent and bathe alone, there are several safer alternatives on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. A simple way to make your shower more secure is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and sanitary balance. Additionally, accessible shower designs enable you to conduct your complete shower from the safety of the seat without compromising your balance. If you rather a warm and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your needs.
You can even explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which will deliver the spa experience directly into your home. Order your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or ask an expert to learn more. Make your bathroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. That is why our professionals conduct a free in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also talk about which tubs will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. To begin the walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be difficult to locate the ideal appliances to fit your lifestyle. In order to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable area of your house to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, and with a specially designed tub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! If you are interested in hearing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our experts at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it’s not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that’s designed to keep water inside of the shower and away from the floor. Though this can be useful, it can also be dangerous for seniors and persons with disabilities. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a wet surface creates a perfect storm for slips or falls. That’s why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower choices as the perfect solution. Order your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.