Is your standard bathtub or shower too slick and risky for your current needs? At AZTX Walk In Tubs, we specialize in at-home bath solutions for aging and disabled individuals. Our team has plenty of experience providing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Apache, OK, and the nearby cities, and we can provide you with accessible shower solutions as well. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by contacting (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our products. This meeting is used to not only look into the dimensions and design of your bathroom, but to also determine which one of our solutions will best accommodate your personal needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are dealing with mobility impairment due to old age, or an existing condition, you know that some day to day things that were formerly easy for you have become increasingly difficult. For many individuals over 65 year old, limited mobility leaves baths and showers dangerous, and generally a place of injury. If you want to safely and securely maintain your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are smart options you can find on the market. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. Accessible showers even offer a selection of additional amenities that will allow you to operate your full shower without risking your balance. For equal safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to safely enjoy a warm and pleasant soak.
You can even explore our luxurious hydrotherapy options, which can deliver the spa experience right into your home. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. Make your home’s restroom safer today with a quality AZTX Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. During your consultation, our experts can determine which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which type will serve your requirements best. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by calling the experts at (972) 581-9865!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t designed to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. In order to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your home to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safe and more comfortable bathing experience. You can reach our office at (972) 581-9865 to speak to a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it’s not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is designed to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though this can be useful, it can additionally be dangerous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. It is more difficult to maintain traction when passing over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. In order to make showering a safer experience, we provide low threshold shower options, and built in shower seating. Dial (972) 581-9865 to request your better, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.