Are you searching for a safer, more secure way to enjoy your bath? To address this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of bath and shower solutions designed for senior and handicapped individuals. We have plenty of expertise providing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Apache, OK, and the nearby areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower options too. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. We use this meeting to get to know your individual requirements, and also to help you determine which system will work ideally in your house’s lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with mobility impairment from old age, or an existing ailment, you understand that some day to day things that were formerly simple for you have become more difficult. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe easily at home. There are many smart options on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can allow you to maintain your independence at home. A simple way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for reliable and sanitary balance. Additionally, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your complete shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs provide the same safety, with the additional benefit of deep walls that allow the bather to soak.
If you are interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a great way to enjoy a therapeutic bath at home. Request your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your house, it is essential to know exactly what your needs are. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also talk about which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, especially if your home is not suited to your needs. We supply a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to worry about. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. Call (972) 695-3027 today to find out what your options are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it is not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that’s meant to keep water inside of the shower and away from the floor. Though this is a useful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a risky hurdle for senior citizens who have difficulties with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped on, and merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. We search for methods to make showering safe, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the proper direction! When you are ready for a safer showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.