Is your home’s standard bathtub or shower too slick and risky for your current requirements? As specialists in aging or disabled bath options, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. If you’re hoping to buy a more readily accessible shower, or to consider safe and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Hinton, OK, you can rely on our years of expertise. Call (972) 695-3027 to begin today, and inquire about the free in-home consultations we offer to our clients. We utilize this consultation to understand your personal needs, as well as to help you determine which system will work best in your house’s lavatory.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical conditions can affect our daily lives due to problems with impaired mobility. For many persons over 65 year of age, limited mobility leaves baths and showers risky, and often a place of injury. Specifically designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are available to let you easily stay independent at home. For those that prefer showers to baths, a sturdy and sanitary built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower immediately. Accessible showers also offer a variety of additional features that can enable you to enjoy the full shower without risking your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs provide the same safety, with the added benefit of deep ledges that enable you to soak.
You can even explore our deluxe hydromassage packages, which will deliver the spa experience directly into your home. Contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. For better customer service, and quality products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s important to know exactly what your needs are. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation with each of our clients. Through your consultation, we can talk about your wants and requirements, and determine which model will accommodate in your lifestyle as well as your bathroom. To begin the walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links below, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you understand that occasionally it can be hard to find the ideal appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a major role in quality of living, which is why we work to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. With the installation of These specially crafted bathtubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. To discover additional information, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a typical standing shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to keep water from leaking out. Though this is a useful way to keep water within the shower, it also poses a risky hurdle for seniors who have trouble with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely attempting to step over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. In order to make showering a safe experience, we provide low threshold shower options, along with built in shower seating. Order your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.