Is your home’s current tub or shower too slippery and risky for your current requirements? As specialists in aging or disabled bath options, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. If you are looking to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider safe and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Dickson, OK, you can rely on our years of expertise. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. During this meeting, we will talk about exactly what you need from your bath solution, as well as explore which designs will work most efficiently in your home’s current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are dealing with impaired mobility from old age, or an existing ailment, you understand that some day to day things that were once easy for you have become increasingly difficult. For many individuals over 65 year of age, limited mobility makes baths as well as showers risky, and generally an area of injury. If you want to stay independent or bathe alone, there are many safer alternatives on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. If you’re more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of stability that portable seats cannot. Additionally, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your entire shower from the safety of the seat without risking your balance. If you would prefer a warm and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more safety features for your requirements.
If you are interested in the spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a great way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. Though there are tons of whirlpool tubs available to pick from, we are proud to provide state of the art Purewater Pipeless walk-in bathtubs in Dickson, OK. Proudly made in America, these tubs provide the benefit of complete cleanliness, unlike other whirlpool tubs you’ll find. Unlike other spa tubs with complex mazes of pipes and tubes that remain moist and foster the growth of bacteria and mildew, our pipeless system does not have any pipes or tubes leaving the tub except for the drain and faucet. Contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your safety bathtub. If you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. In order to provide our clients with optimal service, we consistently perform a free in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that you can also talk about which models will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you know that occasionally it can be hard to locate the right appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. In order to make your bathroom an easier and more comfortable area of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. Bathing should be a secure and individual experience, and with a specially designed tub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk to an expert about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it’s not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that’s meant to keep water inside of the shower and away from the floor. While such a ledge is a smart way to keep the floor clean, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a slippery floor creates a perfect storm for slips and falls. We look for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the proper direction! Order your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.