Are you in danger of slipping or falling in your current shower? To handle this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub and shower options created for elderly and disabled persons. We have plenty of experience installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Dickson, OK, and the nearby areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower options too. By calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, you can set up a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. We use this consultation to get to know your personal requirements, as well as to help you decide which system will work ideally in your home’s lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can lead to mobility impairment issues that limit our ability to participate in certain daily activities. This limited mobility affects many individuals over the age of 65, so slick places such as bathtubs and showers can rapidly become a very dangerous place. If you want to remain independent or bathe alone, there are many safe alternatives on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are easier to clean. With a variety of custom options to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to work for your requirements. If you’d prefer a hot and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more safety features for your needs.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage amenities designed to bring luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your home. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. If you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s essential to know exactly what your needs are. That is why our professionals conduct your free in-home consultation. Through this consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, and decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle and your bathroom. To start your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be difficult to find the ideal appliances to fit your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a major part in quality of living, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are created to provide you with a safer and easier bathing experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 now to find out what your choices are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standing shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. While this can be useful, it can also be hazardous for seniors and persons with disabilities. A ledge can easily be tripped on, and merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. That’s why we provide seated and low threshold shower choices as the perfect solution. If you’re ready for a better showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.