Are you searching for a safer, more stable way to enjoy your bath? To handle this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of bath and shower solutions designed for elderly or handicapped persons. Our team has years of expertise providing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Lexington, OK, and the surrounding cities, and we can provide you with accessible shower options too. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During this consultation, we’ll discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, as well as which system will be most efficient for your day to day needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with impaired mobility from advanced age, or an existing ailment, you know that some activities that were formerly easy for you have become more difficult. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe easily at home. If you plan to safely and securely maintain your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs or handicap showers are great alternatives you can find in the industry. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to install a built-in shower seat for reliable and clean balance. With a selection of customized amenities to pick from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your requirements. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your own requirements.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features meant to bring luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. To request a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Before any walk-in bathtub addition, it is essential that we understand what your needs are. For this reason, we always conduct a free in-home consultation with each of our customers. Through your consultation, we can talk about your wants and requirements, and decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle and your restroom. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, particularly if your house is not equipped for your needs. Thankfully, your bathtub no longer has to be a cause for concern, due to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! Your handicap shower or bathtub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bath experience. To discover more, or to get started, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it’s not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is designed to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. While this is a useful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. Wet floors are risky enough without adding a high ledge into the equation! In order to make showering a safer experience, we provide low threshold shower options, along with built in shower seating. When you are prepared for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.