Are you looking for a less dangerous, more stable method to enjoy a bath? Here in DFW, you can count on AZTX Walk In Tubs for any of your senior and disabled tub and shower options. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Moore, OK, and we have plenty of experience providing fast and clean installations. By calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, you can set up a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. During your appointment, we will discuss which system will work best in your restroom, as well as which system will be most efficient for your daily requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical conditions, can cause impaired mobility issues that affect our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This impaired mobility bothers many seniors over the age of 65, and slippery places such as tubs and showers will rapidly become a very risky place. If you want to remain independent or bathe on your own, there are several safe alternatives on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean support. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your entire shower from the safety of the seat without compromising your balance. If you would prefer a warm and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your requirements.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities meant to bring luxury and relaxation to the privacy of your home. To request a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can contact us at (972) 695-3027! For quality customer service, and quality products, you can depend on AZTX Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is important to make your needs and wants apparent before your walk-in bathtub installation. In order to provide our clients with optimal service, we always perform a complimentary in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your requirements most effectively. To begin your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 581-9865!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t designed to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. Thankfully, your bathtub no longer needs to be a cause for worry, thanks to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! Bathing should be a secure and individual experience, so with a specially designed tub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! Dial (972) 581-9865 now to ask about what your choices are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are generally designed with a ledge or lip that’s designed to prevent water from spilling onto the floor. While this is a helpful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a risky hurdle for seniors who have difficulties with balance. It is more difficult to maintain traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. That’s why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 581-9865!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.