Is your home’s standard bathtub or shower too slippery and risky for your current needs? Here in DFW, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your aging or handicap tub and shower options. When you are looking to buy a more easily accessible shower, or to consider safe and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Noble, OK, you can rely on our years of expertise. Contact (972) 695-3027 to begin now, and ask about the free in-home consultations we provide to our clients. We utilize this meeting to get to know your individual requirements, and also to help you decide which system will work best in your house’s lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, as well as certain medical conditions, can lead to impaired mobility problems that affect our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This impaired mobility bothers many seniors over the age of 65, and slippery places like tubs and showers can quickly become a very dangerous place. If you want to safely and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are great alternatives you can find on the market. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. Additionally, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your complete shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. For equal safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a warm and pleasant bath.
You can even explore our deluxe hydromassage packages, which will deliver the spa experience directly into your home. Calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your installation. Make your bathroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Before any walk-in bathtub installation, it’s essential that we understand what your needs are. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation for each of our customers. During your consultation, our professionals can determine which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your needs best. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can create certain problems with in-home appliances. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of life, which is why we work to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. Bathing should be a secure and relaxing experience, so with a carefully designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have exactly that! To discover additional information, or to begin, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is designed to keep water within the shower and away from the floor. While this can be useful, it can also be hazardous for seniors and persons with disabilities. A ledge can easily be tripped over, and merely stepping over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. Our low threshold and seated shower choices are the ideal solution to a safe shower experience. Call (972) 695-3027 to request your better, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.