Are you looking for a safer, more secure way to enjoy your bath? At AZTX Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for elderly as well as disabled individuals. We can provide you with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Slaughterville, OK, as well as reliable and accessible showers. Call (972) 695-3027 to get started today, and ask about the free in-home consultations we provide to our customers. During this appointment, we’ll discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, along with which system will be most helpful for your daily needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical conditions, can cause impaired mobility problems that affect our ability to participate in certain daily activities. For many persons over 65 year of age, impaired mobility leaves baths and showers dangerous, and often an area of injury. There are many safer options in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can allow you to maintain your independence in your home. If you are more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of stability that removable seats won’t. Accessible showers also provide a variety of additional features that can enable you to operate your entire shower without compromising your balance. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and will cater to your personal needs.
If you’re interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. To request a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a quality AZTX Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is important to make your needs and wants clear prior to your walk-in bathtub installation. This is why we are more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our experts can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your needs most effectively. Call the office at (972) 581-9865 to schedule your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you know that occasionally it can be hard to locate the ideal appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. We supply a wide selection of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to worry about. With the installation of These specifically crafted tubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. To discover additional information, or to begin, call our office at (972) 581-9865 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are generally designed with a ledge or lip that’s meant to keep water from spilling onto your floor. Though this is a useful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped on, and merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the right direction! Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 581-9865!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.