Are you at risk of tripping or falling in your home’s current shower? To handle this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath as well as shower options created for elderly and disabled persons. When you are hoping to buy a more readily accessible shower, or to consider safe and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Lawton, OK, you can rely on our years of experience. Call (972) 695-3027 to begin now, and ask about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our clients. During this consultation, we’ll discuss which system will work best in your restroom, as well as which system will be most helpful for your daily requirements.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical conditions, can lead to impaired mobility issues that affect our ability to participate in certain daily activities. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and because of this limited mobility, many elders are unable to bathe safely at home. If you plan to safely and securely maintain your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are great alternatives you can find in the industry. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and sanitary balance. Additionally, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your complete shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your own requirements.
As an effort to improve the luxury and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even sport high-end hydrotherapy systems. To discover more, or to request your installation today, call our team at (972) 695-3027. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Before any walk-in bathtub addition, it is essential that we discuss what your requirements are. That is why our professionals perform your free in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that you can also discuss which models will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. To begin your walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links underneath, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can often be challenging with a handicap, especially if your house is not suited to your needs. We provide a wide selection of handicap tubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less appliance to worry about. With the installation of our specially crafted tubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. Call (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your choices are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that is meant to prevent water from spilling onto your floor. While the design is useful at times, it is also dangerous for senior citizens and other individuals who have trouble maintaining their balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, and merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. We search for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 to order your better, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.