Are you looking for a less dangerous, more secure way to enjoy your bath? As specialists in aging or handicap bath solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. Our team has plenty of expertise installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Drumright, OK, and the surrounding areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower options too. Contact (972) 695-3027 to get started today, and ask about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our customers. During this meeting, we will discuss exactly what you are needing from your bathing solutions, as well as explore which designs will work most efficiently in your current bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with mobility impairment from advanced age, or an existing ailment, you know that some day to day things that were once easy for you have become increasingly difficult. For many individuals over 65 year old, impaired mobility makes baths as well as showers risky, and generally an area of injury. If you want to remain independent and bathe alone, there are several safer options on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. If you’re more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that removable seats won’t. Accessible showers even provide a variety of additional features that will allow you to operate your entire shower without risking your balance. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and will cater to your own needs.
As an effort to improve the luxury and pleasure of your new tub, our bathtubs even sport high-end hydrotherapy systems. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your installation. If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in the process. That is why our professionals conduct a free in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that you can also talk about which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as meet your needs. Contact the office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for an affordable walk-in tub installation now!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can often be challenging with a handicap, particularly if your home is not equipped for your needs. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of life, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. With the installation of These specially crafted bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. To learn more, or to get started, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional restroom models, there is a shower threshold edge designed to prevent water from leaking out of the shower. While this is a helpful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for senior citizens who have trouble with balance. Slippery floors are risky enough without adding a tall ledge into the equation! We search for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the proper direction! Dial (972) 695-3027 to request your better, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.