Do you struggle with bathing at home, or have you ever slipped while getting into the tub or shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in at-home bath solutions for aging as well as disabled persons. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Kiefer, OK, and we have plenty of expertise providing fast and efficient installations. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. We utilize this meeting to understand your personal needs, as well as to help you decide which system will work ideally in your home’s lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical complications can interfere with our daily lives due to problems with impaired mobility. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many seniors are unable to bathe safely at home. Specially designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are available to let you safely stay independent at home. An easy way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean support. Accessible showers even provide a selection of other features that can allow you to enjoy your full shower without compromising your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs provide a similar safety, with the added perk of deep ledges that allow the bather to soak.
As a way to increase the relaxation and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even have high-end hydromassage systems. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your safety bathtub. For quality customer service, and better products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. This is why we’re more than glad to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. The consultation takes place in-home so that you can also discuss which models will fit in your restroom, as well as meet your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you know that sometimes it can be hard to locate the ideal appliances to fit your lifestyle. In an effort to make your restroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your home to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are meant to provide you with a safe and easier bathing experience. Call (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it’s not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is designed to keep water within the shower and off of the floor. Though this is a useful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for senior citizens who have trouble with balance. Wet floors are risky enough without adding a tall ledge into the equation! We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 today to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.