Is your standard tub or shower too slippery and risky for your current needs? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath as well as shower options designed for elderly and handicapped individuals. We can provide you with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Clinton, OK, along with functional and accessible showers. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. During this consultation, we can talk about exactly what you are needing from your bathing solution, along with explore which designs will work best in your current bathroom.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with impaired mobility due to old age, or an underlying condition, you understand that some activities that were formerly simple for you have become more difficult. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many elders are not able to bathe easily at home. Specially designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are available to help you safely remain independent at home. If you are more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of security that portable seats cannot. With a personalized design, your shower can even offer additional amenities that are adjusted to your specific needs. For equal safety, but added luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a hot and relaxing soak.
As a way to improve the luxury and enjoyment of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even have high-end hydrotherapy systems. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. Make your home’s restroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is important to make your requirements and wants apparent prior to a walk-in bathtub installation. In order to provide our clients with top level service, we consistently perform a free in-home consultation. This consultation is used to assess which installation will work in your bathroom space, as well as which one will fit your needs. Contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation now!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can create certain issues with appliances in your home. In an effort to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. A handicap shower or tub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bathing experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak to an expert about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standalone shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though the design is useful at times, it is also risky for senior citizens and other persons who have trouble keeping their balance. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without adding a high ledge into the mix! We look for ways to make showering safe, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the right direction! When you’re prepared for a better showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.