Do you struggle with baths at home, or have you ever slipped while getting into the tub or shower? To handle this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub and shower solutions created for senior and disabled persons. We have plenty of expertise providing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Thomas, OK, and the surrounding areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower solutions too. Call (972) 695-3027 to begin now, and inquire about the no-cost, in-home consultations we offer to our clients. During this appointment, we’ll discuss which system will work best in your restroom, as well as which system will be most helpful for your daily requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical complications can interfere with our daily lives thanks to issues with impaired mobility. This limited mobility affects many seniors over the age of 65, so slick places like tubs and showers can rapidly become a very risky area. If you plan to safely and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are smart alternatives you can find on the market. For those that prefer showers to soaks, a sturdy and sanitary built-in seat can improve the security of your shower immediately. With the personalized design, your shower can even provide other amenities that are catered to your specific needs. Our walk-in bathtubs offer a similar safety, with the added benefit of deep walls that enable you to soak.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features meant to bring therapeutic relaxation to the comfort of your home. Request your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or ask an expert to learn more. Make your restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which type will serve your requirements most effectively. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can lead to certain issues with appliances in your home. Thankfully, your tub no longer has to be a cause for worry, due to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! These specially designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 today to ask about what your choices are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a traditional standing shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. While the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other persons who have difficulty maintaining their balance. Slippery floors are risky enough without working a tall ledge into the mix! We look for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 to order your better, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.