Do you struggle with bathing at home, or have you ever slipped while getting into the tub or shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in at-home bath solutions for aging and disabled individuals. We can provide your home with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Lindsay, OK, as well as reliable and accessible showers. Set up your free in-home consultation with us now by calling (972) 695-3027, and learn more about our selection. We utilize this meeting to understand your individual needs, as well as to help you decide which system will work best in your home’s bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re struggling with mobility impairment due to old age, or an existing ailment, you know that some activities that were once simple for you have become increasingly difficult. For many individuals over 65 year old, limited mobility makes baths as well as showers dangerous, and often an area of injury. If you want to remain independent and bathe on your own, there are many safe options on the market, such as seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower safer is to add a built-in shower seat for reliable and sanitary balance. With a personalized design, your shower can also provide other amenities that are adjusted to your specific requirements. For similar safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to safely enjoy a warm and relaxing soak.
You can further explore our deluxe hydrotherapy packages, which will bring the spa experience directly to your home. To learn more, or to order your installation today, call our team at (972) 695-3027. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For best results, it’s essential to make your requirements and wants apparent prior to a walk-in bathtub installation. That is why our professionals perform your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our experts can determine which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your needs most effectively. Call our office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can often be challenging with a handicap, especially if your home is not equipped for your needs. We supply a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to worry about. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safer and easier bathing experience. Call (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a typical standalone shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. Though such a ledge is a great way to keep the floor clean, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors and the mobility impaired. Slippery floors are risky enough without adding a high ledge into the mix! In order to make showering a safer experience, we provide low threshold shower options, and built in shower seating. If you are ready for a better showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.