Are you at risk of tripping or collapsing in your home’s current shower? As specialists in elderly or handicap bathing solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. When you are looking to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to consider safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Stratford, OK, you can depend on our years of experience. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your free in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. During this consultation, we will discuss exactly what you are needing from your bath solution, along with explore which designs will work best in your home’s current bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical complications, can cause mobility impairment problems that affect our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This impaired mobility bothers many seniors older than 65, and slippery places such as bathtubs and showers will rapidly become a very risky area. There are several safer solutions on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can help you maintain your independence in your home. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to add a built-in shower seat for reliable and sanitary support. Accessible showers also provide a selection of other features that will allow you to enjoy your entire shower without compromising your balance. For equal safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a hot and relaxing bath.
If you’re interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a great way to have a therapeutic bath at home. To discover more, or to request your installation today, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. For better customer service, and quality products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Before any walk-in bathtub installation, it’s essential that we understand what your requirements are. That is why our experts conduct your free in-home consultation. This consultation is utilized to assess which installation will fit in your allotted space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. To start your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links below, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can often be challenging with a handicap, especially if your home is not equipped for your needs. In order to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable area of your home to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. A handicap shower or tub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bathing experience. If you’re interested in hearing your options for handicap bathtubs and showers, speak with one of our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it is not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is designed to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though this is a helpful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have difficulties with balance. It’s more difficult to keep traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. Our low threshold as well as seated shower options are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 to request your better, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.