Are you looking for a less dangerous, more secure method to enjoy a bath? To handle this, the professionals at AZTX Walk In Tubs have a variety of bath as well as shower options designed for elderly or disabled persons. If you’re looking to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Wynnewood, OK, you can depend on our years of expertise. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, you can set up a time to sit down with us during your free in-home consultation. We utilize this consultation to understand your individual needs, and also to help you determine which system will work best in your home’s bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with impaired mobility due to advanced age, or an underlying condition, you understand that some activities that were once easy for you have become increasingly difficult. This limited mobility affects many seniors older than 65, and slick places like bathtubs and showers can rapidly become a very dangerous area. If you want to efficiently and securely maintain your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are smart alternatives you can find on the market. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. Additionally, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your entire shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. If you’d rather a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more safety features for your needs.
As a way to improve the luxury and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even have high-end hydromassage systems. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. For better customer service, and better products, you can depend on AZTX Walk In Tubs!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. This consultation takes place in-home so that you can also discuss which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as meet your needs. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 581-9865 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. We provide a wide array of handicap tubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to be concerned about. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, so with a specially designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have precisely that! If you are interested in discussing your options for handicap bathtubs and showers, speak with one of our professionals at (972) 581-9865 today!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are often designed with a ledge or lip that is designed to keep water from spilling onto the floor. Though this is a useful method to keep water within the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for senior citizens who have trouble with balance. It’s more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a wet floor. Our low threshold as well as seated shower choices are the perfect solution to a safer shower experience. When you’re ready for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 581-9865 to request your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.