Is your home’s current bathtub or shower too slick and risky for your current requirements? As specialists in elderly or handicap bathing options, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We have plenty of expertise installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Rush Springs, OK, and the surrounding areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower options too. Set up your free in-home consultation with us now by contacting (972) 695-3027, and discover more about our products. During this meeting, we will talk about exactly what you need from your bath solution, along with explore which designs will fit most efficiently in your current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can cause mobility impairment problems that limit our ability to participate in certain daily tasks. This impaired mobility affects many individuals over the age of 65, so slick places like bathtubs and showers will rapidly become a very dangerous area. If you want to stay independent or bathe on your own, there are several safe alternatives on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. Additionally, accessible shower designs enable you to enjoy your complete shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs provide the same safety, with the added perk of deep walls that enable you to soak.
If you are interested in the spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. Our Purewater Pipeless walk-in bathtubs in Rush Springs, OK are different from any other whirlpool bathing option you will find on the market. Contrary to other whirlpool spa tubs, our American-made bathtubs can be completely cleansed and sanitized. While other tubs work with the assistance of tubes and pipes that send water underneath and around the bath, our system works without these, which prevents the growth of mildew and bacteria. Order your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
Check out our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. That is why our professionals conduct your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can determine which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your requirements best. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you know that occasionally it can be difficult to locate the right appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a big role in quality of life, which is why we work to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, and with a carefully designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have exactly that! You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak with a professional about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical restroom models, there is a shower threshold edge created to prevent water from leaking out of your shower. While this is a helpful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for seniors who have difficulties with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, and merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can lead to a loss of balance. Our low threshold as well as seated shower options are the perfect solution to a safer shower experience. When you are prepared for a better showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.