Is your current bathtub or shower too slippery and dangerous for your current requirements? To handle this, the professionals at AZTX Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub and shower solutions created for senior and disabled individuals. We sell accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Rush Springs, OK, and we have plenty of experience offering speedy and efficient installations. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During this consultation, we will discuss which system will work best in your bathroom, as well as which system will be most efficient for your day to day requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
When you face impaired mobility, you know that many parts of your day are not as easy as they once were, such as bathing. For many individuals over 65 year old, impaired mobility makes baths and showers risky, and generally a place of injury. There are several safer solutions on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can help you keep your independence in your home. An easy way to make your shower safer is to add a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean balance. Furthermore, accessible shower designs enable you to enjoy your complete shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. For similar safety, but added luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to safely enjoy a warm and relaxing bath.
As an effort to improve the relaxation and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even have deluxe hydrotherapy systems. Request your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. For better customer service, and quality products, you can depend on AZTX Walk In Tubs!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. That is why our professionals conduct a free in-home consultation. This consultation is used to assess which installation will fit in your allotted space, in addition to which one will fit your requirements. Call the office at (972) 581-9865 to request your consultation for an affordable walk-in tub installation now!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you understand that occasionally it can be hard to locate the right appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. Thankfully, your bathtub no longer needs to be a reason for worry, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! With the installation of These specifically crafted tubs and showers, you have the opportunity to maintain more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. Dial (972) 581-9865 today to ask about what your choices are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standalone shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. While such a ledge is a smart way to keep the floor dry, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens as well as the mobility impaired. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely stepping over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. That’s why we supply seated and low threshold shower options as the perfect solution. When you’re ready for a safer showering experience, call (972) 581-9865 to request your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.