Are you looking for a safer, more secure method to enjoy a bath? At AZTX Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for aging and disabled individuals. When you are looking to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to look into safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Granite, OK, you can depend on our years of expertise. Contact (972) 695-3027 to begin now, and ask about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our customers. During this consultation, we can discuss exactly what you need from your bath solution, along with explore which designs will work best in your current lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical complications, can cause impaired mobility issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This limited mobility bothers many individuals over the age of 65, and slippery places such as tubs and showers will rapidly become a very risky place. There are many safer options in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can allow you to keep your independence at home. For individuals who prefer showers to baths, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. Furthermore, accessible shower designs enable you to conduct your entire shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also stable alternatives to normal bathtubs, and can cater to your personal needs.
You can further explore our luxurious hydrotherapy options, which can deliver the spa experience right to your home. To learn more, or to order your installation now, call our experts at (972) 695-3027. When you purchase a walk-in tub from AZTX Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s important to know precisely what your needs are. That is why our experts conduct a free in-home consultation. This consultation is used to determine which installation will work in your allotted space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by calling the professionals at (972) 581-9865!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t made to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. Luckily, your bathtub no longer has to be a cause for concern, thanks to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! These specially designed bathtubs and showers are meant to supply you with a safer and easier bathing experience. If you’re interested in hearing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our experts at (972) 581-9865 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a typical standing shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from leaking out. Though such a ledge is a great way to keep your floor dry, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a wet floor creates the perfect storm for slips and falls. Our low threshold and seated shower choices are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Call (972) 581-9865 today to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.