Are you at risk of tripping or collapsing in your home’s current shower? To address this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of bath and shower solutions designed for senior or disabled persons. We offer accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Holdenville, OK, and we have plenty of expertise offering fast and efficient installations. Contact (972) 695-3027 to get started today, and ask about the free in-home consultations we offer to our clients. During your appointment, we’ll discuss which system will work best in your bathroom, along with which system will be most helpful for your daily requirements.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you face impaired mobility, you know that certain areas of your life are not as simple as they used to be, such as bathing. This impaired mobility affects many individuals older than 65, so slick places like tubs and showers will quickly become a very dangerous place. If you want to stay independent or bathe alone, there are many safe alternatives on the market, such as seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for reliable and sanitary balance. With a variety of customized amenities to choose from, our accessible showers are meant to work for your needs. Our walk-in bathtubs offer the same safety, with the added benefit of deep ledges that allow the bather to soak.
If you are interested in a spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! For quality customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your home, it is essential to know exactly what your needs are. In order to supply our customers with top level service, we always conduct a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our experts can determine which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your needs best. Contact the office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for an affordable walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t made to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. Luckily, your bathtub no longer needs to be a cause for concern, due to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! A handicap shower or bathtub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bathing experience. If you are interested in discussing your options for handicap bathtubs and showers, speak with one of our experts at (972) 695-3027 today!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a typical standing shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. While this can be helpful, it can also be dangerous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without adding a tall ledge into the equation! That is why we supply seated as well as low threshold shower options as the perfect solution. Contact (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.