Are you in danger of tripping or collapsing in your home’s current shower? As specialists in aging or disabled bathing solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We have years of expertise providing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Altus, OK, and the surrounding areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower options as well. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with any of our bath professionals. During your consultation, we will discuss which system will work ideally in your bathroom, as well as which system will be most efficient for your daily requirements.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you struggle with impaired mobility, you know that many areas of your life aren’t as easy as they once were, such as bathing. This impaired mobility bothers many seniors over the age of 65, so slick places like bathtubs and showers will rapidly become a very dangerous area. If you want to remain independent or bathe alone, there are many safer options on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are simpler to clean. Furthermore, accessible shower designs enable you to enjoy your complete shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. For equal safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to safely enjoy a hot and relaxing bath.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the comfort of your home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your installation. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it’s important to make your requirements and wants clear before your walk-in bathtub installation. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation with each of our customers. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which type will serve your needs best. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by calling the experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can lead to certain problems with appliances in your home. Thankfully, your bathtub no longer needs to be a reason for worry, due to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! Bathing should be a secure and individual experience, and with a specially designed tub to meet your requirements, you can have precisely that! If you’re interested in hearing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our experts at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical restroom models, there is a shower threshold edge created to prevent water from seeping out of the shower. While such a ledge is a great way to keep your floor dry, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. It’s more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a wet floor. We look for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the proper direction! If you are ready for a better showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.