Is your home’s current tub or shower too slippery and dangerous for your current needs? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for elderly and disabled individuals. We offer accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Ringling, OK, and we have years of experience providing speedy and efficient installations. To get started, contact (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During this appointment, we’ll discuss which system will work best in your restroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your day to day requirements.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical conditions can interfere with our daily tasks thanks to problems with mobility impairment. For many persons over 65 year of age, limited mobility leaves baths and showers risky, and generally an area of injury. If you want to stay independent and bathe on your own, there are several safer alternatives on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. For individuals that prefer showers to soaks, a stable and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. With a variety of custom amenities to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to work for your needs. If you rather a warm and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your requirements.
As an effort to improve the luxury and enjoyment of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even sport deluxe hydromassage systems. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. In order to provide our clients with top level service, we consistently perform a complimentary in-home consultation. During your consultation, we can talk about your wants and needs, as well as decide which model will fit in your lifestyle as well as your bathroom. Schedule your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by contacting the experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t made to work with your needs, home life can be challenging for an individual with a handicap. We supply a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to worry about. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safer and easier bathing experience. If you are interested in hearing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with one of our experts at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it is not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is meant to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though that ledge is a smart way to keep your floor dry, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens and the mobility impaired. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely stepping over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. In order to make showering a safe experience, we offer low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seats. Order your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.