Is your current tub or shower too slick and risky for your current requirements? As specialists in elderly or handicap bath options, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We can provide you with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Hennessey, OK, along with functional and accessible showers. By contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now, you can set up a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, we’ll discuss which system will work ideally in your bathroom, along with which system will be most helpful for your daily requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with impaired mobility from advanced age, or an existing ailment, you understand that some day to day things that were once simple for you have become increasingly difficult. This is true for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many elders are unable to bathe safely at home. Specifically designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are created to let you easily remain independent at home. For individuals that prefer showers to baths, a stable and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the security of your shower immediately. Furthermore, accessible shower designs enable you to conduct your complete shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. For equal safety, but added luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a hot and relaxing soak.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities designed to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your installation. Make your restroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. For this reason, we will conduct a free in-home consultation with each of our clients. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your restroom, as well as meet your needs. Call our office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, especially if your house is not equipped for your requirements. We provide a wide array of handicap tubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. Bathing should be a safe and relaxing experience, and with a specially designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have precisely that! You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk to a professional about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is meant to keep water within the shower and away from the floor. While this is a helpful method to keep water within the shower, it also presents a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, and merely stepping over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. We look for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the right direction! Dial (972) 695-3027 to order your better, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.