Are you in danger of slipping or collapsing in your current shower? To handle this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath and shower options created for senior and disabled persons. We can provide your home with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Hobart, OK, along with functional and accessible showers. By calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we will discuss which system will work best in your restroom, as well as which system will be most efficient for your day to day requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with impaired mobility from advanced age, or an underlying ailment, you understand that some activities that were once simple for you have become more difficult. This is true for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this impaired mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe easily at home. If you want to remain independent or bathe alone, there are several safer options on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. With a personalized design, your shower can even offer other amenities that are adjusted to your specific requirements. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your personal needs.
If you are interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a great way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. Our Purewater Pipeless walk-in bathtubs in Hobart, OK are unlike any other whirlpool bath option you’ll find on the market. These American-made tubs have the only whirlpool tub systems that enable you to clean each and every part of the system. Though other tubs operate with the help of tubes and pipes that send water underneath and around the bath, our system works without those pipes, which prevents the growth of mildew and bacteria. Contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. Make your home’s restroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. That’s why our experts conduct a free in-home consultation. This consultation is used to assess which installation will work in your bathroom space, as well as which one will fit your needs. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by contacting the professionals at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can create certain issues with in-home appliances. We provide a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to be concerned about. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, and with a carefully designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have precisely that! To learn more, or to get started, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are often designed with a ledge or lip that is meant to prevent water from splashing onto the floor. While the design is useful at times, it is also dangerous for senior citizens and other individuals who have trouble keeping their balance. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a wet floor creates a perfect storm for slips or falls. That is why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower options as the perfect solution. Order your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.