Is your home’s current tub or shower too slippery and dangerous for your current needs? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub as well as shower options created for senior and disabled individuals. Our team has plenty of experience installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Arkoma, OK, and the nearby areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower options too. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we can discuss exactly what you need from your bathing solution, along with explore which designs will work most efficiently in your current bathroom.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can lead to impaired mobility issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily tasks. This limited mobility bothers many individuals over the age of 65, and slick places such as tubs and showers will rapidly become a very risky place. If you want to stay independent and bathe alone, there are many safer alternatives on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. For individuals that prefer showers to baths, a sturdy and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. Accessible showers also provide a variety of additional features that can enable you to operate the entire shower without risking your balance. If you’d prefer a warm and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more stability features for your needs.
If you’re interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a great way to have a therapeutic bath at home. Order your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. If you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation for each of our customers. During your consultation, our experts can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your needs best. Call our office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can create certain issues with in-home appliances. We provide a wide array of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to worry about. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are meant to provide you with a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak to a professional about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a typical standalone shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though this can be helpful, it can also be dangerous for seniors and persons with disabilities. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a slippery floor creates the perfect storm for slips or falls. In order to make showering a safer experience, we offer low threshold shower options, and built in shower seats. When you’re prepared for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.