Are you searching for a less dangerous, more stable way to enjoy your bath? As specialists in aging or handicap bath options, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Heavener, OK, and we have plenty of expertise providing fast and efficient installations. Call (972) 695-3027 to get started now, and inquire about the free in-home consultations we provide to our clients. During this consultation, we can discuss exactly what you are needing from your bath solution, along with explore which designs will work most efficiently in your home’s current lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you struggle with impaired mobility, you understand that many areas of your day aren’t as simple as they used to be, such as taking a bath independently. For many persons over 65 year old, limited mobility leaves baths as well as showers risky, and generally a place of injury. There are several safer solutions on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can help you keep your independence at home. A simple way to make your shower more secure is to add a built-in shower seat for reliable and sanitary balance. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your complete shower from the safety of the seat without risking your balance. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your own needs.
You can further explore our luxurious hydromassage options, which will bring the spa experience directly to your home. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. For quality customer service, and quality products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. In order to supply our customers with optimal service, we consistently perform a complimentary in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which models will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be hard to find the right appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a big role in quality of living, which is why we strive to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. With the installation of our specially crafted tubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in the bathroom, as well as a safer experience. Call (972) 695-3027 today to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it’s not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is meant to keep water within the shower and off of the floor. Though this can be useful, it can also be hazardous for seniors and persons with disabilities. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely stepping over something of that height can facilitate a loss of balance. That is why we provide seated and low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. Order your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.