Is your home’s standard bathtub or shower too slippery and dangerous for your current needs? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in in-home bath solutions for aging as well as disabled individuals. Our team has years of experience installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Wister, OK, and the nearby cities, and we can supply you with accessible shower solutions as well. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us now by calling (972) 695-3027, and discover more about our selection. We use this meeting to get to know your personal requirements, as well as to help you decide which system will work best in your house’s lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and other medical complications can interfere with our daily tasks thanks to issues with mobility impairment. For many individuals over 65 year of age, limited mobility makes baths and showers risky, and often a place of injury. Specifically designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are available to help you easily stay independent at home. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. Accessible showers even offer a selection of additional features that can allow you to operate the entire shower without compromising your balance. If you prefer a warm and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your needs.
As a way to improve the relaxation and enjoyment of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even have high-end hydromassage systems. To discover more, or to request your installation now, contact our team at (972) 695-3027. Make your home’s restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub installation, it is important that we understand what your needs are. For this reason, we always conduct a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also talk about which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. Call our office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be hard to find the ideal appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of living, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. Bathing should be a secure and individual experience, and with a specially designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have exactly that! If you are interested in discussing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with one of our professionals at (972) 695-3027 today!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standalone shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. While the design is useful at times, it is also dangerous for senior citizens and other persons who have difficulty maintaining their balance. A ledge can easily be tripped on, and merely stepping over something of that height can facilitate a loss of balance. In order to make showering a safe experience, we offer low threshold shower options, and built in shower seats. Contact (972) 695-3027 today to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.