Is your home’s standard tub or shower too slick and risky for your current requirements? To handle this, the experts at AZTX Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath and shower options designed for elderly and disabled individuals. We can provide your home with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Prague, OK, as well as functional and accessible showers. Contact (972) 695-3027 to get started today, and inquire about the free in-home consultations we offer to our customers. During this consultation, we can discuss exactly what you are needing from your bath solutions, along with explore which designs will fit best in your home’s current bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can cause impaired mobility issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily activities. For many individuals over 65 year of age, impaired mobility leaves baths as well as showers dangerous, and often a place of injury. If you want to efficiently and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are great options you can find on the market. For those that prefer showers to soaks, a sturdy and sanitary built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower instantly. Accessible showers even offer a selection of additional amenities that can allow you to enjoy the full shower without compromising your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs provide the same safety, with the added benefit of deep walls that allow you to soak.
You can even explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which can deliver the spa experience directly to your home. Request your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. Make your bathroom safer today with a quality AZTX Walk In Tubs installation!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. For this reason, we always conduct a free in-home consultation for each of our customers. During your consultation, our experts can determine which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which type will serve your needs best. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 581-9865 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can create certain problems with in-home appliances. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of life, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. With the installation of our specifically crafted bathtubs and showers, you have the opportunity to maintain more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. If you are interested in hearing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our experts at (972) 581-9865 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. While such a ledge is a smart way to keep the floor clean, it also poses a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens and the mobility impaired. It’s more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. In order to make showering a safe experience, we offer low threshold shower options, and built in shower seats. Contact (972) 581-9865 now to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.