Is your home’s current tub or shower too slick and risky for your current requirements? As specialists in elderly and handicap bath solutions, the experts at AZTX Walk In Tubs can help. We can provide you with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Crescent, OK, along with reliable and accessible showers. Set up your free in-home consultation with us now by contacting (972) 695-3027, and discover more about our products. This consultation will be utilized to not only look into the dimensions and set up of your restroom, but to additional determine which one of our solutions will best address your personal requirements.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you struggle with impaired mobility, you understand that certain parts of your day are not as simple as they used to be, including taking a bath independently. This is the case for many individuals over age 65, and due to of this impaired mobility, many seniors are unable to bathe safely at home. Specifically designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are created to help you easily stay independent at home. For those that prefer showers to baths, a stable and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the security of your shower immediately. Furthermore, accessible shower designs enable you to conduct your complete shower from the safety of the seat without risking your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs provide the same safety, with the additional benefit of deep ledges that enable you to soak.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features designed to deliver luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. To request a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! For better customer service, and better products, you can depend on AZTX Walk In Tubs!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. That is why our professionals conduct a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which type will serve your requirements most effectively. To start the walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 581-9865!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain issues with appliances in your home. We supply a wide selection of handicap tubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to worry about. With the installation of our specially designed bathtubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in the bathroom, as well as a safer experience. If you’re interested in hearing your options for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our professionals at (972) 581-9865 today!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional bathroom models, there’s a shower threshold edge created to keep water from seeping out of the shower. While such a ledge is a smart way to keep the floor dry, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens as well as the mobility impaired. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely stepping over something of that height can facilitate a loss of balance. We search for methods to make showering safe, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the proper direction! Contact (972) 581-9865 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.