Are you in danger of slipping or collapsing in your current shower? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub and shower solutions created for senior or handicapped persons. We have plenty of expertise providing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Guthrie, OK, and the nearby cities, and we can supply you with accessible shower options as well. To begin, contact (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. During this consultation, we can talk about exactly what you need from your bathing solutions, along with explore which designs will work best in your home’s current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with impaired mobility due to old age, or an existing condition, you understand that some activities that were once easy for you have become increasingly difficult. This is true for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many elders are not able to bathe easily at home. If you want to safely and securely continue your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are smart alternatives you can find in the industry. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are simpler to clean. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your complete shower from the safety of the seat without compromising your balance. For similar safety, but added relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a warm and pleasant bath.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a therapeutic bath at home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. For this reason, we will conduct a free in-home consultation with each of our customers. This consultation is used to determine which installation will fit in your allotted space, as well as which one will fit your requirements. To begin the walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links underneath, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work with your needs, home life can be challenging for an individual with a handicap. We supply a wide array of handicap bathtubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to be concerned about. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are created to provide you with a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk with a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it’s not uncommon to notice a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is meant to keep water within the shower and off of the floor. Though this is a useful way to keep water within the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for senior citizens who have difficulties with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely attempting to step over something of that height can facilitate a loss of balance. That’s why we provide seated and low threshold shower choices as the perfect solution. Order your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.