Are you in danger of slipping or falling in your home’s current shower? To handle this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath and shower options designed for senior and disabled persons. When you are looking to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Kingston, OK, you can depend on our years of expertise. Set up your free in-home consultation with us today by contacting (972) 695-3027, and discover more about our selection. This meeting will be used to not only assess the dimensions and set up of your restroom, but to additional find out which one of our solutions will best accommodate your personal needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and similar medical conditions can affect our day to day lives due to issues with impaired mobility. This is the case for many individuals over age 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many elders are unable to bathe easily at home. There are several smart options in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can help you maintain your independence in your home. If you’re more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of security that removable seats won’t. With a selection of customized amenities to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your requirements. If you would rather a hot and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more stability features for your needs.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities designed to deliver luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. To learn more, or to buy your installation now, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is important to make your requirements and wants clear before a walk-in bathtub installation. This is why we’re more than glad to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation is used to determine which installation will fit in your allotted space, as well as which one will fit your requirements. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, especially if your house is not suited to your needs. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of living, which is why we work to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. With the installation of our specifically crafted tubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak to an expert about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that’s designed to keep water from spilling onto the floor. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other individuals who have trouble maintaining their balance. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a wet surface creates the perfect storm for slips and falls. That is why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. When you’re prepared for a better showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.