Are you looking for a less dangerous, more stable way to enjoy a bath? Here in DFW, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for any of your senior and disabled bathtub and shower options. We offer accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Goldsby, OK, and we have years of expertise providing fast and clean installations. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. During this appointment, we’ll discuss which system will work ideally in your bathroom, as well as which system will be most helpful for your daily needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re struggling with impaired mobility from advanced age, or an existing condition, you understand that some day to day things that were once simple for you have become increasingly difficult. This impaired mobility affects many seniors older than 65, so slick places like tubs and showers can rapidly become a very risky area. If you want to efficiently and securely maintain your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are smart options you can find in the industry. If you are more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that removable seats cannot. Accessible showers even provide a variety of other features that will enable you to operate the full shower without compromising your balance. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and will cater to your own requirements.
As an effort to increase the relaxation and pleasure of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even sport deluxe hydrotherapy systems. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can contact us at (972) 695-3027! For better customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in the process. This is why we’re more than happy to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our experts can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your needs best. To begin the walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain issues with in-home appliances. In order to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable part of your home to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. With the installation of These specifically crafted bathtubs and showers, you have the opportunity to maintain more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. If you’re interested in discussing your potential for handicap bathtubs and showers, speak with any of our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional restroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge designed to keep water from leaking out of the shower. Though this is a useful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a slippery surface creates a perfect storm for slips or falls. Our low threshold and seated shower options are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Call (972) 695-3027 to order your newer, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.