Is your home’s current tub or shower too slick and dangerous for your current needs? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in at-home bath solutions for elderly as well as disabled persons. We can provide your home with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Fort Gibson, OK, as well as reliable and accessible showers. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us now by calling (972) 695-3027, and discover more about our selection. During this appointment, we’ll discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, as well as which system will be most helpful for your day to day requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you face impaired mobility, you understand that many parts of your day are not as easy as they used to be, including taking a bath independently. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this impaired mobility, many seniors are unable to bathe safely at home. Specially designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are created to let you easily stay independent at home. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are simpler to clean. Additionally, accessible shower designs enable you to enjoy your complete shower from the safety of the seat without risking your balance. If you would prefer a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more safety features for your requirements.
As an effort to improve the luxury and pleasure of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even have deluxe hydromassage systems. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or ask an expert to discover more. Make your restroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s essential to know precisely what your requirements are. That’s why our professionals perform your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, and decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle as well as your bathroom. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t designed to work for your needs, home life can be challenging for an individual with a handicap. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of living, which is why we strive to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. A handicap shower or bathtub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bathing experience. If you are interested in discussing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with one of our experts at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional restroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge created to prevent water from seeping out of the shower. While that ledge is a smart way to keep the floor dry, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors and the mobility impaired. It’s more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a wet floor. We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.