Is your home’s current bathtub or shower too slick and risky for your current needs? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in in-home bath solutions for aging as well as disabled individuals. When you’re hoping to buy a more readily accessible shower, or to look into safe and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Haskell, OK, you can rely on our years of expertise. To begin, contact (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During this consultation, we can talk about exactly what you are needing from your bath solution, as well as explore which designs will fit best in your current bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, as well as certain medical complications, can lead to mobility impairment problems that limit our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This impaired mobility bothers many individuals older than 65, so slippery places like tubs and showers can rapidly become a very dangerous area. If you plan to safely and securely continue your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are smart options you can find in the industry. A simple way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean support. With a specialized design, your shower can even provide other amenities that are catered to your specific needs. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise safe alternatives to normal bathtubs, and can cater to your own needs.
You can further explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which can bring the spa experience directly to your home. Contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. Make your bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub addition, it is essential that we understand what your requirements are. That’s why our professionals perform a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our experts can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which type will serve your requirements most effectively. To begin your walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links underneath, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not designed to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. In an effort to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are created to provide you with a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. To learn more, or to get started, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are often designed with a ledge or lip that’s designed to keep water from splashing onto your floor. While this can be helpful, it can additionally be hazardous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely attempting to step over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. That is why we provide seated and low threshold shower choices as the perfect solution. Dial (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.