Is your standard tub or shower too slippery and risky for your current requirements? As specialists in elderly and disabled bath options, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. If you are looking to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to look into reliable and secure walk-in bathtubs in Muskogee, OK, you can rely on our years of experience. By calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. This consultation is used to not only assess the dimensions and set up of your restroom, but to additional find out which one of our solutions will effectively address your personal needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you face impaired mobility, you understand that many areas of your day aren’t as easy as they once were, such as taking a bath independently. This limited mobility bothers many seniors over the age of 65, and slick places such as tubs and showers can quickly become a very risky place. If you want to efficiently and securely continue your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs or handicap showers are smart options you can find on the market. For individuals that prefer showers to baths, a sturdy and sanitary built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. With the specialized design, your shower can even offer other amenities that are adjusted to your particular requirements. If you rather a warm and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more stability features for your needs.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a great way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. To learn more, or to buy your installation today, call our experts at (972) 695-3027. For better customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For best results, it’s important to make your needs and wants clear before your walk-in bathtub installation. This is why we’re more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our experts can determine which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your requirements most effectively. To start the walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t made to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. We provide a wide array of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to worry about. With the installation of our specifically designed bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. To learn additional information, or to get started, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical bathroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge designed to keep water from seeping out of your shower. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also dangerous for senior citizens and other individuals who have trouble keeping their balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely stepping over something of that uneven can lead to a loss of balance. We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the right direction! Contact (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.