Are you searching for a safer, more stable method to enjoy a bath? Here in DFW, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your senior or disabled bathtub and shower options. Our team has years of expertise installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Warner, OK, and the surrounding cities, and we can provide you with accessible shower options as well. To get started, contact (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. We utilize this consultation to get to know your personal requirements, as well as to help you decide which system will work best in your home’s bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical complications can affect our daily lives thanks to problems with mobility impairment. For many persons over 65 year of age, impaired mobility makes baths as well as showers dangerous, and generally a place of injury. If you want to remain independent and bathe on your own, there are many safer alternatives on the market, such as seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean balance. Accessible showers even provide a variety of additional amenities that will allow you to enjoy the full shower without risking your balance. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and will cater to your personal needs.
If you are interested in a spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a therapeutic bath at home. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Before any walk-in bathtub installation, it is important that we understand what your requirements are. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. During this consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, and decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle as well as your bathroom. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be difficult to find the right appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. In order to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable area of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. Bathing should be a secure and relaxing experience, and with a specially designed tub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! To discover additional information, or to begin, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a typical standing shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from leaking out. While such a ledge is a great way to keep the floor dry, it also poses a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens and the mobility impaired. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without working a high ledge into the mix! Our low threshold and seated shower options are the perfect solution to a safer shower experience. Order your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.