Are you at risk of slipping or collapsing in your home’s current shower? Here in DFW, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for any of your senior or handicap bathtub and shower solutions. We sell accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Boley, OK, and we have plenty of experience providing speedy and clean installations. Contact (972) 695-3027 to begin today, and inquire about the no-cost, in-home consultations we offer to our customers. We use this consultation to get to know your personal needs, and also to help you determine which system will work ideally in your home’s lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are dealing with impaired mobility from old age, or an underlying ailment, you understand that some activities that were formerly easy for you have become increasingly difficult. For many individuals over 65 year of age, limited mobility leaves baths and showers risky, and often a place of injury. If you want to remain independent or bathe on your own, there are several safer alternatives on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. A simple way to make your shower safer is to add a built-in shower seat for reliable and clean balance. With the personalized design, your shower can even offer additional amenities that are catered to your particular requirements. If you prefer a warm and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more safety features for your requirements.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features designed to bring luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your home. To ask for a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! Make your home’s restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub addition, it is essential that we discuss what your requirements are. That is why our professionals conduct your free in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that you can also talk about which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work for your needs, home life can be challenging for an individual with a handicap. In an effort to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are meant to supply you with a safe and more comfortable bathing experience. To learn more, or to get started, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standing shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to keep water from leaking out. While the design is useful at times, it is also dangerous for senior citizens and other individuals who have difficulty keeping their balance. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without adding a tall ledge into the mix! That is why we supply seated as well as low threshold shower options as the ideal solution. Call (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.