Is your home’s current tub or shower too slippery and risky for your current requirements? To address this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub as well as shower solutions created for elderly or handicapped persons. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Nichols Hills, OK, and we have plenty of experience offering speedy and clean installations. Contact (972) 695-3027 to get started today, and inquire about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our clients. During this consultation, we can discuss exactly what you need from your bath solutions, along with explore which designs will work best in your current lavatory.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with impaired mobility from advanced age, or an existing condition, you know that some activities that were formerly simple for you have become more difficult. This limited mobility bothers many individuals over the age of 65, and slippery places such as tubs and showers will rapidly become a very risky place. If you want to efficiently and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are great options you can find on the market. For individuals that prefer showers to baths, a stable and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the security of your shower immediately. Furthermore, accessible shower designs enable you to conduct your entire shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. If you would rather a hot and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your needs.
You can even explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which will deliver the spa experience right to your home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For best results, it’s essential to make your requirements and wants apparent prior to your walk-in bathtub installation. This is why we are more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation is utilized to assess which installation will work in your allotted space, as well as which one will fit your requirements. To begin the walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links below, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain problems with in-home appliances. Ease of use plays a major role in quality of life, which is why we work to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. With the installation of our specially designed bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak with a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical restroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge designed to prevent water from seeping out of your shower. Though this is a helpful method to keep water within the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. Wet floors are risky enough without adding a high ledge into the equation! In order to make showering a safer experience, we offer low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seats. Call (972) 695-3027 now to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.