Is your home’s current tub or shower too slick and dangerous for your current needs? To handle this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath and shower options created for elderly or disabled persons. When you are hoping to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Spencer, OK, you can depend on our years of experience. By calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, you can set up a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. During this meeting, we will talk about exactly what you need from your bath solutions, as well as explore which designs will fit best in your current lavatory.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, in addition to certain medical complications, can cause impaired mobility problems that limit our ability to carry out certain daily tasks. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and due to of this impaired mobility, many seniors are unable to bathe safely at home. Specifically designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are available to help you safely stay independent at home. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are simpler to clean. With the personalized design, your shower can even offer other amenities that are adjusted to your specific requirements. If you’d rather a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more stability features for your needs.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features designed to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your home. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! If you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. That is why our professionals perform your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which type will serve your needs most effectively. To begin your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can often be difficult with a handicap, particularly if your house is not suited to your needs. Ease of use plays a major part in quality of living, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. Your handicap shower or tub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bath experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak with an expert about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional restroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge created to prevent water from seeping out of your shower. While this is a helpful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have difficulties with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. Our low threshold and seated shower options are the ideal solution to a safe shower experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 to order your newer, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.