Do you have trouble with baths alone, or have you ever fallen while entering the tub or shower? To handle this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of tub as well as shower solutions designed for elderly and disabled individuals. We offer accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in The Village, OK, and we have plenty of expertise offering fast and efficient installations. By calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 today, you can schedule a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. This meeting is utilized to not only look into the dimensions and design of your bathroom, but to additional find out which one of our solutions will best accommodate your personal requirements.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can lead to impaired mobility issues that affect our ability to carry out certain daily tasks. For many persons over 65 year old, limited mobility leaves baths and showers dangerous, and often an area of injury. There are many safer options in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can allow you to keep your independence at home. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that portable seats cannot. With the specialized design, your shower can even provide additional amenities that are catered to your specific needs. If you rather a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more stability features for your requirements.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features meant to deliver luxury and relaxation to the privacy of your home. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub addition, it is essential that we discuss what your requirements are. In order to provide our clients with top level service, we always conduct a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which type will serve your needs most effectively. Contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for an affordable walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t designed to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. In order to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable area of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are meant to provide you with a safer and easier bathing experience. To discover additional information, or to begin, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standing shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though that ledge is a great way to keep the floor dry, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. Wet floors are dangerous enough without adding a tall ledge into the mix! We look for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the right direction! Order your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.