Are you in danger of tripping or falling in your current shower? Here in the DFW area, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for any of your aging and handicap bathtub and shower options. We can provide your home with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Warr Acres, OK, along with reliable and accessible showers. Contact (972) 695-3027 to get started today, and ask about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our customers. This consultation will be used to not only look into the dimensions and set up of your bathroom, but to additional find out which one of our systems will best accommodate your personal needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and other medical conditions can interfere with our daily tasks thanks to issues with impaired mobility. This limited mobility bothers many individuals over the age of 65, and slippery places such as tubs and showers will rapidly become a very dangerous place. If you want to remain independent or bathe on your own, there are many safer options on the market, such as seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are easier to clean. Accessible showers also provide a variety of additional features that will enable you to enjoy the full shower without risking your balance. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to normal bathtubs, and will cater to your own needs.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage amenities meant to bring luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your home. To learn more, or to buy your installation today, call our team at (972) 695-3027. Make your home’s restroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is essential to make your requirements and wants apparent before your walk-in bathtub installation. For this reason, we will conduct a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. During your consultation, our experts can determine which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your requirements most effectively. To start the walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain issues with appliances in your home. In an effort to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safe and easier bathing experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak to an expert about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional bathroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge designed to prevent water from seeping out of the shower. Though this can be helpful, it can also be dangerous for seniors and persons with disabilities. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without adding a high ledge into the equation! Our low threshold and seated shower options are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Call (972) 695-3027 today to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.