Do you struggle with baths at home, or have you ever fallen while getting into the bath or shower? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of bath and shower options designed for senior and handicapped persons. When you are hoping to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to look into safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Morris, OK, you can rely on our years of expertise. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with any of our bath professionals. During this meeting, we will discuss exactly what you are needing from your bath solutions, as well as explore which designs will fit most efficiently in your home’s current bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you struggle with impaired mobility, you understand that certain areas of your day aren’t as easy as they used to be, such as bathing. For many individuals over 65 year of age, limited mobility leaves baths and showers dangerous, and generally an area of injury. If you plan to efficiently and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are smart options you can find on the market. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are simpler to clean. With the specialized design, your shower can also provide other amenities that are catered to your particular needs. Our walk-in bathtubs provide a similar safety, with the added benefit of deep walls that allow you to soak.
As a way to increase the luxury and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even sport deluxe hydromassage systems. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! Make your bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub installation, it’s important that we understand what your needs are. That is why our professionals perform your free in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be difficult to locate the ideal appliances to fit your lifestyle. We supply a wide selection of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. With the installation of our specially crafted bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. If you are interested in discussing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it is not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that’s meant to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also dangerous for senior citizens and other individuals who have trouble keeping their balance. Wet floors are dangerous enough without adding a high ledge into the mix! We look for ways to make showering safe, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the proper direction! Request your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.