Do you struggle with bathing at home, or have you ever slipped while getting into the tub or shower? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub as well as shower solutions designed for elderly or handicapped individuals. Our team has plenty of experience providing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Cushing, OK, and the surrounding areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower solutions as well. Call (972) 695-3027 to begin today, and inquire about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our customers. During this appointment, we will discuss which system will work best in your restroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your daily needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with mobility impairment from advanced age, or an underlying ailment, you know that some activities that were once easy for you have become more difficult. For many individuals over 65 year of age, impaired mobility leaves baths as well as showers dangerous, and often a place of injury. If you plan to efficiently and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs or handicap showers are great options you can find in the industry. An easy way to make your shower safer is to add a built-in shower seat for dependable and sanitary support. With a selection of custom options to pick from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your needs. Our walk-in bathtubs offer a similar safety, with the added perk of deep ledges that enable you to soak.
If you are interested in the spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to have a luxurious bath at home. To learn more, or to buy your installation now, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. For better customer service, and quality products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub installation, it’s important that we discuss what your needs are. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation with each of our customers. During this consultation, we can discuss your wants and requirements, as well as decide which model will fit in your lifestyle as well as your restroom. Call our office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be hard to find the right appliances to fit your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a big role in quality of life, which is why we work to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. With the installation of our specially designed tubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk to a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical restroom models, there is a shower threshold edge designed to keep water from leaking out of your shower. While this can be helpful, it can also be hazardous for seniors and persons with disabilities. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a slippery surface creates the perfect storm for slips and falls. In order to make showering a safer experience, we provide low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seating. Call (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.